4 Jul 2013

Holiday 2013


Because we might need the extra seating on our trip to the west coast of Jutland next week I decided to re-install the rear seats last sunday. First I had to find the seats in the workshop. The 60% seat hasn't been in since before we were in England in 2008 and unfortunatly mice had gotten in under the under covering so I had to start with cleaning the foam, a job which I'd been putting off for quite some time now :o( but now its done. Then I had to find the bolts to hold the seats in place. I thought I'd 'lost' the single bolt for the 60% seat but eventully it found when looking through my toolbox for a 11mm spanner because I had to move the extra battery to give foot room.
In connection with putting in the seats I also cleaned the car inside from top to bottom so she is now ready for the journey.
Today I re-oiled the K&N filter, which I couldn't do when I was at Max' because I hadn't been able to find to cleaning set.
This evening we pack the car and leave after work tomorrow. Really looking forward to next week.

No comments: