Back again, alot of waters run under the bridge since my last post. And I still haven't enough time to keep my blog up-dated but that will change (I hope).
At the moment I'm renovating the house/property I bought since starting the blog and have done several repairs to Huggles. The biggest being changing the front wheel bearings. This of course took place when we had almost 2m of snow and -8 degrees in the workshop. Now I think I have to change the rear right hard bearing as I can sometimes hear a whistling sound coming from it when we drive ;0(
And last saturday my father passed away, now as my brother has said "we're orphans now". Its a strange feeling and I'm having a hard time coming to terms with it.
At the moment I'm renovating the house/property I bought since starting the blog and have done several repairs to Huggles. The biggest being changing the front wheel bearings. This of course took place when we had almost 2m of snow and -8 degrees in the workshop. Now I think I have to change the rear right hard bearing as I can sometimes hear a whistling sound coming from it when we drive ;0(
And last saturday my father passed away, now as my brother has said "we're orphans now". Its a strange feeling and I'm having a hard time coming to terms with it.
My father with a hedgehog
2 comments:
I'd like a bigger version of this image.
No problem, its on his computer
Post a Comment