6 Jan 2013

Chili treff

Yesterday we had a Land Rover meeting in Saxtorp. The yearly "Chili glögg treff", so I checked the oil level and coolant before starting the engine to warm up for 5 minutes. While waiting for Bettina, I noticed oil dripping underneath the car and it was a steady drip which had started after starting the engine.
So, what to do, drive anyway or take the ordinary car? I opted for the second, on point taking the risk when we have another car even though its not the same turning up in a Seat to a Land Rover meet.
Talking with Bengtson at the meet, he suggested I check the turbo hoses as they sometimes get damaged by the constant temperature changes.
The weather has been wet and boring here today so I haven't been out to look at it yet.I plan to build the garage to a useable state this year, I wish it was already finished.
Anyway we made it to the meet and had a good time. The chili glögg was quite hot but Bettina liked it and got a bottle home, thanks Göran.

No comments: